Turquoise wallpaper will refresh the interior of any room The choice of turquoise wallpaper in the interior speaks for itself – turquoise belongs to the cold shades, so turquoise wallpaper is used to create a fresh and cool design. Turquoise has a beneficial effect on mood, promoting relaxation and rest. For many, wall coverings in these colors are associated only with a nautical style, but turquoise shades will fit into any interior design..
Turquoise wallpaper: filling the interior
Turquoise wallpaper in the interior can rightfully be considered chameleons. Since the color in combination with different lighting and other shades can be either delicate and light, or brighter and more saturated. Subject to the style features, wall coverings in turquoise tones can fit into any interior atmosphere.
Turquoise wallpaper will be a great option for the bedroom: in addition to the fact that they calm the psyche, they can increase the space
Advantages of marine wallpaper in the interior:
- Bedroom. Turquoise color in the interior of the bedroom in combination with delicate tones and airy materials will emphasize a quiet and calm atmosphere. This combination is perfect for a relaxing break after a hard day’s work and will help you overcome insomnia. Also, the marine theme in the bedroom goes well with any furniture and modern interior items. The bedside area can be highlighted with turquoise wallpaper with patterned patterns, glued behind the head of the bed. And make the rest of the walls in the room in light and pastel colors..
- Living room. In the interior of the living room, turquoise wallpapers give the room coziness and freshness, and combinations of several tones of blue will emphasize the mystery and romance of the design. If in such a room there are other shades of colors, then try to choose tones in accordance with the layout of the room. For example, in a room located on the south side, use bright or dark accents, and in a small room, use light shades to the maximum. Do not be afraid to experiment with bright colors, in such an interior they will celebrate sophistication and style..
- Children’s room. When decorating the walls of a nursery, psychologists advise against using turquoise. This can affect your baby’s physical activity. It is better to glue the wallpaper in turquoise tones in the form of rich inserts in the playing part in combination with other bright shades.
- Kitchen. In the kitchen interior, turquoise shades play an ambiguous role. The dining area can be decorated with bright and light tones of turquoise, which will energize and embody the fresh natural atmosphere of the room. But in the cooking area, it is preferable to use cold and dark colors. Intense shades protect walls from dirt and stains and promote concentration.
- Bathroom. The turquoise color of the walls in the bathroom will be in perfect harmony with white fixtures and white tiles. Although wallpaper is rarely used in such rooms, one must not forget that high-quality coatings, for example, non-woven wallpaper, will not only decorate the walls, but also protect them from mold and moisture. In addition, the sea color of the walls embodies freshness and is regarded as ideal for relaxation..
You should not buy wallpaper only in turquoise color: a much better solution would be to buy wallpaper with a pattern of a different tone
When decorating the interior of any of the rooms, remember that the turquoise range of shades can play both the main and the auxiliary role. It is desirable that the room has a combination of both light and bright accents, which can be arranged with the help of accessories, decorative pillows or matched curtains..
Turquoise living room: decoration (video)
Wallpaper turquoise with brown pattern combined
For turquoise wallpaper, you need to deliberately select the appropriate background and tones, as well as objects and decor elements in order to preserve the integrity of the entire interior.
In order to prevent the oppressive atmosphere prevailing in the brown room, it is worth adding notes of turquoise color to it.
The turquoise color of the walls is harmoniously combined in the interior with natural pastel tones, for example, the combination of turquoise with a brown pattern will add sophistication and grace to the room. Such a composition itself looks elegant and sophisticated, but you should not paste over the entire room with turquoise-brown canvases, otherwise you will end up with a rich interior design, in which you will hardly be able to relax and unwind. And you also run the risk of visually shrinking the room. But if you like such an offer, you should not refuse it. This combination is perfect for a hall, study and bedroom..
It is better to use this combination in the following options:
- As predominant, complemented by neutral decorative elements;
- As a minor, made with separate inserts.
Such combinations are perfect for a hall, study and bedroom..
Wallpaper brown with turquoise elements
Wallpaper brown with turquoise, for all its beauty, is very difficult to comply with the artistic idea in the interior. The reason for the complexity is that there is a possibility of overdoing it and ruining the whole look of the room. But we dare to note that the union of brown with turquoise is one of the most successful and beneficial combinations. Especially if the background is a chocolate shade, which should be as soft as possible, but moderately contrasting. Such a chocolate-turquoise design is best used as additional and accent elements, which will give the style a certain uniqueness. And for a bedroom or kitchen, on the contrary, a neutral white wall color is suitable as a background..
Don’t overdo it with darker shades of brown: choose lighter tones.
Quite unusual, but at the same time, the turquoise-chocolate room will look cozy. An excellent solution, with such a combination of colors, can be the use of horizontal or vertical stripes on one of the walls..
If you want to make the room less contrasting, then look at beige or vanilla tones, instead of snow-white. But the brown wallpaper with turquoise texture elements will add a special irresistibility to the room. But do not forget that you should not glue the whole room with such wallpaper, so that there is no visual reduction in space..
Based on the above, this color scheme plays an important role..
- May affect a person’s mood;
- Can visually enlarge or shrink a room;
- Can make the room feel warmer or cooler.
Design with white and turquoise wallpaper
To give the main place to white and turquoise wallpaper in the interior is very bold, but not always profitable. Pure white will look overly contrasting, so you should pay attention to pastel colors. Beige and turquoise will help make the room brighter and more cheerful. If you wanted to make the walls white and turquoise, then the room will be filled with additional light and air. These wallpapers are perfect for decorating a hall, bedroom or playroom. But in the kitchen, it is better not to use the coating of this color scheme. Turquoise brings with it a certain coolness and calmness, which is not very good for the appetite. Such a union of colors is perfect for nurseries, bedrooms and living rooms..
The color that most suits turquoise is white.
Feng Shui says that a shade of turquoise in combination with pastel colors not only positively affects a person’s emotions, but also has an excellent effect on his physical well-being..
Color and style of curtains for turquoise wallpaper
Correctly selected curtains for turquoise wallpaper are the key to the success of the entire interior. Most often, the design idea can be violated due to a small flaw, namely, incorrectly selected curtains in a turquoise interior. What curtains fit turquoise-colored wallpaper and how curtains and wallpaper should be combined, we will consider further.
If your interior is perceived as not comfortable enough with a touch of cold, then decorate it with curtains of bright shades – pink, green, red, yellow and others. And if the room turned out to be bright and saturated, then use curtains in light colors, for example, the color of diluted turquoise or soft pastels.
Turquoise color does not harmonize with curtains of opposite colors: therefore, you need to purchase curtains of the same color with wallpaper
If you have a solid color of the walls, then it will be much easier to pick up curtains here, they can have patterns and rates, or just be solid. The colors present on the curtains must be repeated in the details of the interior..
The colors and style of curtains for wallpaper in delicate turquoise shades can be different:
- Light and light textiles will emphasize natural freshness;
- Dark fabrics will create the desired contrast;
- Bright curtains will help liven up the atmosphere.
Curtains that match the range of shades that will be found in the elements of the pattern are suitable for patterned wallpaper. The ideal solution would be if you choose fabrics with similar patterns..
Additional curtain accessories will help you to emphasize the brightness and personality of your turquoise interior. Various tiebacks with flowers, rings, bright bows, brushes and other elements will highlight the window area and give a unique style to the room.
Turquoise wallpaper in the interior of the bedroom (video)
Turquoise can fit into absolutely any interior design, the main thing is to observe the compatibility of colors and proportions. Through combination, alignment and combination, pastel colors will help calm the activity of turquoise, while bright colors, on the contrary, will reveal all its depth and potential. Boldly implement your ideas into reality and do not be afraid to experiment. Achieve unique styles of your rooms! Good luck!
Examples of turquoise wallpaper (photo)