During the creation of crafts, a person develops his imagination and hand motility: that is why you can create a beautiful and unusual panel.In order to make a winter panel with your own hands for a kindergarten, you will need to use a hardboard substrate removed from the frame. A white fabric, preferably dense, should be glued to the substrate, which will become a kind of canvas for the painting..
Educational panel for kindergarten
Do-it-yourself panel formation is carried out from the background in order to gradually build up the motive and ultimately create an original winter panel for a kindergarten. From the ribbons, prepared in advance, you need to take away the strands and overlap the background of the sky with them. Thus, it will turn out to manually mix the colors and make a smooth transition..
One of the most affordable materials for creating panels is cotton wool
Next, you should clearly follow the instructions, then you can make a Tediko wall panel with such a time of year as winter:
- Initially, a background with snowdrifts is laid out, and it is important to pay attention to how thick the cotton wool will be laid out, which will primarily affect the appearance of the canvas.
- It will not work to lay out a strand of cotton wool with long fibers and therefore they need to be cut into small pieces, in particular for a fence.
- Using tweezers, you can pull the wool into neat pieces and form a house out of them, smoke on a chimney and even some small silhouettes of people in the distance.
- It is worth remembering that the design of the panel must be done in a certain winter style, which means that snow must be present on every part of the picture..
- In order for the roof of the house not to merge with the overall picture, it is worth adding dry or ordinary gouache paints to the fluff, but only so that the fluff retains its fluffiness.
- It is fashionable to decorate doors and windows on the house with colored wool, which will add originality to it.
- Use your fingers to twist a darker-looking wool, then lay out a tree trunk next to the house and use green wool to decorate the leaves.
- If you apply maximum imagination and creativity, then it will turn out to make a Tediko panel for kindergartens in such an original way that not only the child but also the child’s educators will be surprised. Namely, with the help of tweezers and bright yarn, it is worth laying out various plantings in the form of Christmas trees near the house, and depending on the scale of the canvas, you can add decorations to the Christmas trees to create an interesting New Year’s motive. Christmas trees must also be immersed in snow, otherwise the real winter picture will not work..
- Naturally, the moon should be present in the night winter sky, bright and beautiful, which can be done by twisting yellow wool.
- The moon ring is laid out on the background and filled with white wool. And in the foreground in front of the moon, you need to plant a snow-covered tree, which slightly covers the moon. It is much better to make a large-scale product so that you have somewhere to roam while doing it..
- If you start finely cutting the wool over the picture, you will be able to make an artificial snowfall..
For greater detail, you should use the smallest possible details for the panel: it is quite difficult to work with small pieces of cotton wool, but the result pays off
After that, the picture, without turning over, is placed under the glass and you need to remove the remnants of wool that may stick out on the sides so as not to spoil the view. Such a landscape will be an excellent option in order to give it as a present for the anniversary of the kindergarten, or simply to decorate a panel in a kindergarten with a winter motive..
Winter panel: master class (video)
Educational panel made of natural material for kindergarten
The use of natural material is considered the most popular occupation in the manufacture of panels, since it is simple and easy to work with and you can not buy it for fabulous means. Most people use original natural decorations, which are collected practically around the house. They can be found in parks, near water bodies and even in vegetable gardens, forests and just near the entrance. It is worth noting that you do not need to have the skills of a master in order to create an original picture using natural materials, since for this it is enough to stock up on materials, glue, canvas, and most importantly, this is the idea on which the work will be carried out.
During the creation of the panel, you can resort to the help of children: this is an excellent and developing lesson
To create an original picture, you should use the tips for master classes, of which there are now a huge number, but you should not deviate from the instructions so as not to get a negative result.
If you delve into the study of such activities as arts and crafts, then soon it will be possible to literally create the most creative paintings not only for kindergarten but also for sale. It is worth noting that now many people have begun to use panels for decorating the premises of the house, corridors, bedrooms, halls and kitchens, and if you start making with children, then from childhood you can accustom yourself to needlework and thereby help their logical and creative thinking.
What natural materials can be used in panel decoration
In such a matter of how to make a panel for the anniversary of the kindergarten, it is worth paying special attention to the acquisition of the materials themselves, which are considered important in such work. As a rule, chestnuts, fruits, vegetables, seeds, leaves, twigs, cotton wool, fluff, wool, feathers and more are used for such work. If we are talking specifically about a panel made in the style of winter, then you can use pebbles and shells, which will imitate snowdrifts. In a word, you just need to pay attention to the creative process and imagination so that it helps to create the most original panel.
Before using wool, you need to make sure that you and your loved ones are not allergic to this material.
It will be pleasant for both parents and children to work on a painting made of natural materials, as this is a great opportunity to help the baby discover new talents in himself, as well as to communicate with him during the manufacturing process and just learn a lot of new and interesting things about him..
In almost every children’s center, you can find such products made from natural materials as a winter panel, since this is the basis for the development of babies..
The main resources for a winter painting still remain what can make it as winter as possible, that is, the fluff of woolen threads, twigs, as well as cones in order to create animals, people and houses.
If you paint watermelon seeds white, then you can add a whole slide, ice wells and build a whole situation from such a holiday as Shrovetide.
In order to create a large volumetric and beautiful picture, it will take not only material, but also patience to complete the process and not spoil it. Creating a panel for winter or any other theme allows you to instill in your child perseverance and responsibility, which in the future will be useful in school and just in life.
By working on individual crafts and beautiful compositions that use waste material, you can significantly expand the child’s horizons, as well as help him explore this large and unusual world. One has only to give the child a chance to participate in making a winter panel for a kindergarten, and he will gradually reveal his hidden sides, thereby building contact with the parent. Not every mothers and fathers can appreciate the capabilities of their child, and therefore he needs to be pushed towards development and new beginnings.
How to make a winter panel with your own hands (video)
If you constantly create the brightest various panels, on which there will be many natural materials, shades and situations, then the baby will develop a memory of the colors and locations of specific details of the paintings, or in other words, he will be able to visualize his fantasies into reality, since he will know exactly how they should look.
DIY winter panel design for kindergarten (photo)