- Chicken pancakes are quite popular and incredibly tasty Cooking time: 60 min .;
- Servings: 8;
- Kcal: 165;
- Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates: 18 g / 7 g / 8 g.
Chicken pancakes must be in the arsenal of any housewife, because this dish is quick to cook, and the pancakes themselves come out appetizing, juicy and have excellent taste. Today, there are a large number of options for making chicken pancakes that can satisfy the tastes of anyone: from small to large.
- Chicken fillet – half a kilo;
- Chicken egg, medium – 3 pieces;
- Mayonnaise – a quarter cup;
- Salt – one second teaspoon;
- One onion;
- Flour or starch – 15 g;
- Spices and garlic to taste;
- Sunflower oil for frying.
Chicken pancakes: recipe with mayonnaise
Chopped chicken fillet pancakes with mayonnaise is a favorite recipe of many housewives. Such pancakes are made quickly, they come out very satisfying and juicy..
Chicken pancakes with the addition of mayonnaise are very tender and fragrant.
Cooking pancakes step by step:
- My fillet and cut into 3×3 cm cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Beat eggs with mayonnaise using a whisk.
- In a deep bowl, mix the minced meat with onions and an egg-mayonnaise mixture.
- Add spices to taste.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- We spread the pancakes in an oiled, hot frying pan, and fry them under the lid until golden brown on each side.
Leave the meat mixture under the lid for half an hour so that the pancakes absorb the smell of spices well. According to a similar recipe, you can make pancakes with sour cream, replacing mayonnaise with it in equal quantities. You can also save time by cooking pancakes in the oven. To do this, preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put the cakes on a greased baking sheet or baking foil, and bake for 15 minutes.
Making chicken pancakes with pumpkin
If the classic taste of chicken pancakes with mayonnaise or sour cream is boring, then you can diversify the traditional recipe by adding pumpkin to it. In order to cook pumpkin pancakes we need: 400 g of chilled chicken fillet; 160 g pumpkin; one onion; 50 ml sour cream; two chicken eggs; 30 g flour; spices to taste.
- My chicken fillet, cut into large pieces and pass through a meat grinder.
- Clean the pumpkin and rub on a medium grater.
- Chop the onion with a knife.
- We combine all the ingredients, add pepper, salt, favorite spices.
- We spread the pancakes with a spoon on a preheated pan and fry until golden brown.
Minced chicken pancakes with pumpkin come out tender and incredibly tasty! You can diversify the taste of pancakes with other vegetables, for example, tomatoes, zucchini, potatoes.
Cooking chicken pancakes with cheese
Pancakes with cheese and milk are an excellent choice for a hearty, tasty lunch. A dish is prepared from chicken fillet (one kilogram), eggs (4 pieces), flour (half a glass), milk (half a liter), hard cheese (200 g), spices (to taste), a couple of cloves of garlic and one onion.
- My chicken fillet and finely chop the meat.
- Three cheese on a medium grater.
- Chop the onion and garlic with a knife.
- Beat eggs with salt with a whisk.
- Mix fillets, onions and eggs in a deep bowl.
- Add milk, then flour, mix the mass.
- Put the pancakes in a skillet with hot oil and fry over low heat.
Serve with any side dish. The cheese in the recipe can be replaced with processed cheese (for example, “Friendship”). In addition, you can make the dish even more satisfying by adding mushrooms (pre-fried) to the meat mixture, just before cooking.
In order for the pancakes to become soft and well saturated with a cheesy taste, you can leave them to marinate in the refrigerator for half a day..
How to make chicken heart pancakes
Chicken heart pancakes are inexpensive, tasty and incredibly fast. To prepare a dish you need to take: 300 g of hearts; one egg; one onion; spices.
- Grind hearts in a blender.
- Add eggs and spices.
- We spread the cakes in a thin layer on a hot frying pan, abundantly greased with oil.
- Fry pancakes over medium heat, covered.
You can serve the dish by sprinkling the pancakes with herbs. By the same principle, you can cook pancakes from chicken liver and other offal..
Thicker and more satisfying pancakes with flour or starch will turn out: a few tablespoons of the selected bulk ingredient are added to the mixture, before frying.
Making chicken pancakes according to Dukan
Those on a diet can also enjoy chicken pancakes. In order to prepare dietary Dukan pancakes from chicken meat, we need: chilled chicken fillet without skin; two chicken eggs; 20-25 g of oat bran; one onion; dried herbs and spices to taste; ¼ glasses of kefir.
Dukan chicken pancakes are popular with many because they are considered delicious and dietary
- Cut the fillet into small pieces and scroll in a blender.
- Pour the bran with kefir and leave for a quarter of an hour.
- Add the egg and bran with kefir to the minced meat, mix.
- Add spices and herbs.
- Let the mass brew for half an hour.
- Fry pancakes in a non-stick pan.
The dish can be eaten both hot and cold: the taste will not get worse from this. You can serve pancakes with soy sauce or dietary garlic (mix cottage cheese with kefir, chopped garlic and herbs).
You can cook dietary chicken pancakes in a slow cooker or a double boiler: the cakes will come out tender and absolutely harmless to the figure.
Chicken pancakes (video)
Chicken pancakes are a simple dish that can be interpreted in different ways according to your own taste preferences. Juicy, nourishing, delicious pancakes will delight both adults and children! Cook pancakes in various ways, and conquer family and friends with new tastes of a familiar dish!
Chicken pancakes: recipe (photo)
First you need to prepare all the necessary products. Finely dice the chicken breast We transfer the chopped pieces to the container Add eggs, salt and pepper here to taste. Also add some mayonnaise Mix everything thoroughly Preheat a frying pan with sunflower oil and gently lay the pancakes on the surface Be sure to fry the pancakes on both sides until fully cooked. Bon Appetit!