- It is quite possible to cook ruddy and fluffy pancakes on your own, if you familiarize yourself with the secrets of their preparation in advance Cooking time: 40 minutes;
- Servings: 2;
- Kcal: 134;
- Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates: 17 g / 5 g / 78 g.
The school cafeteria pancake recipe is definitely a hit. For some reason, it was these pancakes that were always especially tasty, and if you add jam to them, then you cannot tear yourself away from the dish. One should not be surprised at the clarity of the proportions, because it is these pancakes that correspond to GOST. The most important thing is that the yeast is fresh, and the amount of liquid should correspond to the amount of water. A little perseverance and patience and delicious pancakes are ready.
Fritters, like in school: 3 important points in cooking
Sooner or later, every hostess has a question: how tasty to please your family at breakfast. It is at such moments that the first thing that comes to mind is the preparation of fluffy pancakes. And when will there still be time to prepare delicious pancakes like in a school cafeteria according to GOST? This recipe is quite simple, and there is no such person who would not want to feast on fresh pancakes combined with jam.
To prepare delicious pancakes, you must strictly adhere to the correct proportions.
In the preparation of pancakes as in the dining room, 3 important points must be observed:
- These pancakes must be prepared in two stages;
- The clarity of the proportions is very important. It is best to measure the proportions on a kitchen scale;
- The dough cannot be rushed. All time requirements must be met.
- Flour – 1 kg;
- Wet yeast – 30 g;
- Salt – 18 g;
- Sugar – 35 g;
- Eggs – 48 gr.;
- Water – 1 l.
How to cook school pancakes step by step: a recipe
So, as mentioned above, these pancakes are prepared in several stages, clearly observing proportionality.
The cooking steps are as follows:
- The first thing to do is to prepare the dough, since the pancakes are yeast. It is done in a familiar way. To begin with, the water is heated and yeast is already introduced into it. After they are completely dissolved in water, you can add sugar and salt;
- All ingredients are thoroughly mixed until completely dissolved. After that, an egg is added to the consistency, stirred and left for 10 minutes in a warm place;
- After this time, you can add flour (sifted). The entire mixture must be thoroughly mixed so that there are no clots in it. After that, the dough is again placed in a warm place, but for an hour;
- After an hour, the dough is mixed and left again for an hour;
- Of course, school canteens have special panels for cooking, but an ordinary home frying pan can cope with this task, just grease it with oil. After that, portions of dough are laid out on the surface and fried on several sides;
- In order to make the pancakes more lush, it is best to cover them with a lid during the frying process..
The pancakes are ready, you can serve them with condensed milk or honey, or you can not deviate from the best traditions of the school cafeteria and serve them with apple jam.
Delicious school pancakes: additional notes
Paying attention to the ingredients, you can see that eggs are measured in grams, so the exact weight.
In order to calculate the weight, you can shake the egg in a bowl and, based on the amount received, calculate the required mass.
Experienced chefs advise to calculate the exact weight of products for making pancakes.
Experienced housewives notice that the dough for such pancakes turns out to be quite dense, so pouring it into the pan is not easy, as is the case when preparing ordinary pancakes or pancakes. In addition to pouring into a pan, such dough is not even easy to scoop up, so in order not to create additional problems, it is best to grease a spoon for spreading with sunflower oil.
The taste of finished pancakes largely depends on the additive. In order for the taste of the prepared dish to not resemble fried bread or pies, it is best to use the jam that the whole family will like. The best option would be Antonovka jam or strawberry jam.
Lush pancakes, like in the school cafeteria (video)
Now you know how to cook everyone’s favorite pancakes like in a school cafeteria according to GOST using yeast, and if you still have doubts, refer to the preparations from the photo. Breakfast with hot tea and this dish will definitely evoke the best life memories in adults, sparkle in the eyes of children. Enjoy memories and appetite.
Fritters like at school: a recipe (photo)
Sift flour in a small container in advance Beat the egg and sugar in a separate bowl. Add yeast to a container with warm water Gently add flour and knead the dough thoroughly Leave the dough in a warm place for about 30 minutes On a preheated pan with sunflower oil, carefully lay out the pancakes Fry each pancake on both sides until golden brown. Bon Appetit!