Baking made from yeast dough turns out to be very tasty, soft and tender
- Cooking time: 15 minutes;
- Servings: 12;
- Kcal: 240;
- Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates: 14g / 2g / 39g.
Each hostess should know the recipe for airy buns, since airy buns, in the first place, can conquer any man, and secondly, they will be an excellent opportunity to quickly form a breakfast or collect a spouse on a business trip, since this product is in demand among everyone from small to large. The basis of the best and softest buns is an excellent and correctly made yeast dough, which can be made using a step-by-step recipe with a photo or just follow the usual recommendations..
- Water – 300 gr.;
- Sugar – 3 tsp;
- Salt – a third of a tsp;
- Vegetable oil – 6 tsp;
- Flour – 0.5 kg;
- Yeast – 1 pack.
To make a lot of fried cakes or lace buns in the oven, you need to stock up on the finest ingredients, quality production and the very first freshness first. And also carefully study the recommendations.
It is this approach that allows you to cook excellent, fluffy and tender buns in a minimum of time, both with kefir and milk..
Those who have already tried this method for baking are satisfied and continue to improve in the field of cooking..
Airy dough for patties
The most important thing is that if you consume such buns in moderation, then you can create far from the most high-calorie pastries that will not spoil your figure or health. It is important to note that the airy dough on kefir and yeast is prepared not only with your hands but also with your soul, and this recipe can be used with whites, pies with meat or with any other unsweetened fillings. When forming buns or pies, you need to take into account the fact that in the oven or in a frying pan, they will almost double.
For the dough to be perfect, you must use fresh yeast.
- The water is heated to room temperature, but not hot, otherwise the yeast will lose its basic properties. In the case of such a mistake as overheating, it will not work not just an air dough, but also the dough itself at all.
- After that, sugar, yeast and about 4-5 tbsp are sent to the water. flour.
- Using a whisk, the mass is whipped until bubbles.
- The container should be covered with a towel, and it is also sent to a warm place for at least 30 minutes..
- As soon as the dough is ready, it is worth adding the required amount of flour and salt to it, and as soon as the dough is ready to knead, you need to add vegetable oil to it.
- It is important to remember that it is strictly forbidden to knead the dough too steeply and you should not use cutlery at the kneading stage, since with their help it is impossible to feel the dough.
- The container with the dough is sent to a warm place and must be covered with a towel..
- As a rule, a couple of hours is enough to raise the optimal amount of dough..
- During the preparation of the bulk, you should prepare the filling if you plan to form pies.
- The main ingredients with which you can combine airy dough for pies are: fried cabbage, an egg with green onions, or even meat with rice..
What makes a successful recipe for airy buns
No less attention should be paid to cooking. If you plan to bake in the oven, then it will be enough to spread a sheet of parchment, grease it with vegetable oil and lay out the pies with the seams down. Before baking, the oven must be preheated at the lowest temperature so that the cakes and rolls can rise by 30% there. If you plan to fry in a pan, then you will need to take a container, preferably with a deep bottom, pour oil there and heat it until it cracks. The pies are not sent close to the container so that it is convenient to turn them over. Fry or bake until tender, or brush the crust with whipped yolk to keep it crispy and golden brown.
Yeast dough for pies air step by step with photo
We warm the water to room temperature, then add yeast, 5 tablespoons of flour and sugar to the water Take a whisk and beat the mixture until bubbles appear. Next, cover the mixture with a towel and put it in a warm place for 30-35 minutes. Add flour and salt to the dough, knead the dough. Don’t forget to add some vegetable oil The dough should be soft and slightly sticky. Cover the dough with a towel and put it in a warm place for 2 hours While the dough is coming up, prepare the filling for the pies. We fill the pies with filling and put in the oven. When the pies are covered with a golden crust, they can be taken out