Kefir pies are quite simple to prepare, they turn out to be lush and tasty
- Cooking time: 60 minutes;
- Servings: 15;
- Kcal: 237.1;
- Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates: 4.45 g / 3.96 g / 47.09 g.
Light pies on kefir
Every person should remember from childhood such a wonderful taste of pies as fluff, it was it that all grandmothers and mothers cooked, since there is nothing better than treating your family with lush and aromatic pastries.
Many housewives keep in their notebooks various notes on how to make the dough like fluff on kefir for pies, and it is this recipe that can become a treasured addition to such a piggy bank..
The dough for kefir pies does not require a lot of products, and it is also easy to knead. Pies made with this dough look rosy and appetizing
There is a wonderful recipe according to which you can cook yeast pies on kefir in the oven in a minimum time of minutes, and when cooking, which does not require special professional skills of the cook, it is enough, just follow the instructions.
- Kefir – 1st tbsp.;
- Refined oil – 100gr .;
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l;
- Salt – 1 tsp;
- Dry yeast – 11gr .;
- Flour – 600g.
In order to make the dough like fluff on kefir for pies, you will need to prepare high-quality fresh products and follow the instructions:
- Put butter in kefir and heat to room temperature.
- Then salt and sugar are added and mixed thoroughly.
- In a separate container, you need to mix flour and yeast, only the flour should only be sifted, otherwise you will not be able to make the dough like fluff. If the yeast looks like granules, then it is pre-diluted in warm water to avoid lumps in the dough and incomplete dissolution of the yeast. Some housewives replace dry yeast with fresh in the amount of 40 grams.
- Then all the ingredients are mixed.
- The dough is kneaded and left for half an hour in a warm place..
- As soon as the dough comes up, you need to form buns or pies with a filling and send to the oven for 20 minutes. Bake until golden brown.
Kefir pies can be made with or without filling
Buns like fluff in the oven recipe number 2
The ingredients for making curd buns or pies like fluff in the oven, you need the same as in the first recipe, but the essence of cooking is slightly changed.
- Kefir needs to be poured into a bowl, and it should not be warmed up, but at room temperature, for this you need to put it on the table in advance or put a box with it in warm water.
- Yeast is diluted with sugar and water, and if you are confident that they will really work, then you can immediately mix it with a part of the flour and sugar..
- Flour must be sifted, otherwise there may be lumps that will obviously spoil the taste of future baking.
- Flour with yeast is added to kefir and mixed thoroughly.
- Then salt and the remaining flour are poured.
- The dough must be kneaded thoroughly and carefully, and after it ceases to stick to your hands, it must be left for 20 minutes in a warm place. The time it takes to rise may vary depending on the yeast, so don’t worry if the dough doesn’t rise in the first 10 minutes..
- The resulting dough is rolled into a sausage and cut into equal portions.
- Each ball needs to be crumpled in your hands and make a cake out of it or leave it, so if you plan to make rolls.
- If these are pies, then the pre-prepared filling must be placed in the central part of the cake and carefully blind the edges together.
- Pies or buns are always laid out on oiled parchment, after which they are sent to a preheated oven.
- After a few minutes, as soon as the crust grabs, the pies can be greased with whipped yolk or vegetable oil, so that they are more lean and rosy..
Buns and pies made according to this recommendation really resemble fluff, since they are the most tender and melt in the mouth, and they also do not stale for a long time, like all ordinary yeast-based baked goods..
Kefir pies like fluff recipe step by step with photo
Pour the kefir into a bowl. We dilute the yeast in water with sugar, sift the flour and add all this to the kefir, mix everything. Next, add a little salt and the required amount of flour Knead the dough until it stops sticking to your hands, then put it in a warm place for 20 minutes Roll out the dough into a sausage and cut into separate portions We make round cakes from individual portions of dough, then form the shape of buns Preheat the oven. We lay out our blanks on a baking sheet, which before that we covered with parchment paper As soon as a golden crust appears on the buns, they can be removed from the oven.