You can please your loved ones with a hearty breakfast if you make delicious pancakes from oatmeal
- Cooking time: 42 minutes;
- Servings: 15;
- Kcal: 227;
- Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates: 7.6 g / 7 g / 34 g.
Oatmeal pancakes are prepared quickly enough, which allows you to feast on them almost every day. The use of such food will have a beneficial effect on the digestive tract, because oatmeal improves the digestion process. The main thing is to observe the recommended proportions when kneading the dough. Otherwise, you can safely experiment. It all depends on gastronomic preferences..
Choosing everything you need for pancakes with oatmeal and gravy
Before you open the refrigerator or go to the store, you need to make sure you have the necessary utensils. It is recommended to fry the food in a cast-iron pan, which evenly distributes heat over the entire surface. In this case, the surface of the oat cakes will not be burnt. When kneading the dough, it is better to opt for manual stirring. When using a mixer, the dough often becomes runny.
Before you start preparing the pancakes, you should first prepare the oatmeal.
Other culinary tips for making really tasty tortillas include the following:
- Do not use too warm or cold food during cooking, otherwise the dough will come out unsuccessful..
- The room temperature of all ingredients is optimal for starting cooking.
- It is better to fry on “medium” heat, otherwise one of the “sides” of the cakes will be overcooked.
Generally speaking, cakes should be in the pan for no more than 8-10 minutes. The specified period of time is considered optimal for uniform roasting. Depending on your gastronomic preferences, you can choose a classic or lean recipe..
- Sugar sand – 15-20 gr.;
- Oil – 20 gr.;
- Salt – 1-2 gr.;
- Baking soda (must be extinguished with vinegar) – 0.5 tsp;
- Cow’s milk – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Chicken eggs – 3 units;
- Flour (preferably wheat) – 10 tbsp. l .;
- Oatmeal – 5 tbsp. l.
- Canned or fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, peaches, etc.) – 170 gr.;
- Sugar sand – 200 gr.
The secret to making oatmeal pancakes at home
First you need to make sure that the pancakes will be prepared exclusively from fresh ingredients..
After that, you can safely start working:
- Pour the cereal into a deep bowl and pour over the milk at room temperature..
- Stir everything and leave to “come up” for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sugar and salt to the mixture.
- Add the beaten chicken eggs.
- If the dough turned out to be “thin”, then you should add 1 tbsp. l. “Hercules”.
- Gently add baking soda and flour.
- Smoothly stirring the mixture, you need to make sure that it is in a 1-native state..
- If the base is still liquid, then the situation can be corrected with flour – 1 tbsp. l.
- Leave everything in a deep bowl for another 15-20 minutes.
- Once the gluten of the dough has reached the desired parameters, you can continue.
- Preheat a frying pan on the stove, after adding oil.
- Slowly lay the cakes on the surface.
- They are fried on each side for 5-6 minutes..
- Finished tortillas are laid out on a plate.
- Before serving, the dish is supplemented with sour cream, jam or condensed milk.
It will turn out quickly to cook pancakes, so it is not recommended to leave the stove. Otherwise, the cakes will come out overcooked. Gravy is simmered.
First, the berries are boiled until the sugar is completely dissolved. After that, the mixture is sifted through a blender..
The finished garnish is poured into small containers for serving. The use of whole fruits and berries is allowed. To do this, they are cut into cubes and laid out on cakes..
Diet oatmeal pancakes on water step by step
For one reason or another, a person chooses dietary cakes based on oatmeal. According to their taste characteristics, they are in no way inferior to traditional ones, but at the same time they can be enjoyed even during fasting. Lean cakes are prepared in water and in the oven.
Ready-made oat pancakes on the water are not only incredibly tasty, but also a dietary dish.
The recipe for cooking is much the same as traditional pancakes, but there are a number of specific changes:
- It is recommended to use special lean flour, which will help to find the appropriate mark on the package..
- Pumpkins or liver are used as an additional baking element..
- The use of fresh liver gives the pancakes a taste that makes them akin to “sorcerers”, but at the same time the dish does not cease to be lean.
In order for the liver cakes to turn out “fluffy”, it is necessary to stir the dough to 1-native density.
Diet oat pancakes (video)
Depending on culinary preferences, pumpkin or liver in a blender is ground to a single state and added to the dough. After that, the cakes are baked in the oven at t 190-220 degrees. They must be constantly supervised so that the baked goods do not burn. Ready-made pancakes are served immediately after removing from the oven..
Oatmeal pancakes: a recipe (photo)
To make oat pancakes, you will need flour, eggs, milk, sugar, and sunflower oil. In order for the pancakes to be tasty and tender, all ingredients should be at room temperature. Therefore, you should warm up the milk in advance, without bringing it to a boil. Now we start preparing the oatmeal They need to be soaked in milk for a few minutes. After 15-20 minutes, add flour, eggs and sugar to the flakes. Mix everything thoroughly until smooth Fry pancakes in a hot frying pan, laying them out gently on a hot surface with a tablespoon Fry pancakes on both sides until golden brown Put the finished pancakes on a large dish and serve. Bon Appetit!