The dough for pies on kefir with yeast can be prepared quickly and easily
- Cooking time: 10-30 minutes;
- Servings: 1;
- Kcal .: 113;
- Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates: 16.15 g / 3.59 g / 80.16 g.
There is an opinion among housewives that it is difficult to prepare dough with yeast, it takes a lot of time, and even the dough may not work. This myth can be successfully debunked. Making yeast dough is quick and easy. And if you add kefir to the dough, the baking will turn out to be tender and airy. The dough with yeast on kefir is perfect for making pies and buns.
Quick yeast dough on kefir for pies
There are many recipes for yeast dough. Each recipe differs in the amount and composition of ingredients..
Kefir dough with yeast has a unique feature. It turns out to be fluffy and has the ability to stay stale for a long time, retaining its structure.
Preparing the dough with yeast on kefir will seem easy even to those housewives who decided to cook it for the first time.
For yeast dough on kefir for pies, you always have ingredients in the refrigerator. The cost of food for its preparation is minimal
Cooking fried pies in several stages:
- Mix three cups of flour with 10 g of yeast (dry).
- Pour 1 tsp into a glass of kefir. rock salt, 1 tsp. sugar and ½ cup oil (sunflower).
- To mix everything. Leave the dough warm for 40 minutes.
- Knead the risen dough and knead it without adding flour.
From the finished dough, mold pies and fry them in butter until golden brown. And there are also quick recipes for kefir-yeast dough for pies in the oven.
The main ingredient for oven-baked yeast pies is kefir. It is he who will give the dough a fluffy, breathable structure. Such pies will surprise you with their delicate taste and ability to stay fresh for a long time..
- Kefir – 1st tbsp.;
- Oil (vegetable) – 0.5 tbsp.;
- Dry yeast – 8 g;
- Sugar – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Flour of the highest grade – 3 tbsp.;
- Rock salt – 1 tsp;
Pies can be filled with meat, vegetables or fruits. When choosing a filling, you should monitor the amount of salt and sugar and vary their amount depending on taste preferences..
Yeast pies on kefir in the oven
It is very easy to make such pies, but they will turn out to be plump and very tasty. The recipe is very easy, just a few steps and the aroma of pies will thrill all the inhabitants of the apartment.
9 steps for making patties:
- Dissolve yeast in a little water and granulated sugar.
- Stir kefir, butter. Heat the mixture.
- Add sugar, salt and yeast to the warm mixture.
- Add sifted flour to the mixture.
- Knead and leave the dough in a warm place, let it rise for half an hour, the dough should fit.
- Roll out the sausages from the dough and cut them into pieces. Leave on for 5-7 minutes.
- Mash each piece in your hands and add the pre-prepared filling. You need to pinch the pies from the middle to the edges..
- Place the patties on a baking sheet, seams down. Leave on for 15 minutes. Start preheating the oven.
- Grease the pies with yolk and send to the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.
To make such pies, you will spend no more than an hour
Oven pies are very airy, the dough melts in your mouth.
Buns with kefir and yeast with cinnamon
Cinnamon rolls are a great dessert for family and guests alike. The dough recipe is similar to the previous one, but with some variations..
For the test, you need 4.5 tsp. yeast (dry), which should be melted in a warm glass of kefir mixed with ½ glass of oil (vegetable). Mix flour (550 g) with 1 tsp. salt, 3 tbsp. l. sugar, ½ tsp. soda. Pour flour into kefir.
When kneading the dough, it is important to keep accurate counts. Knead the dough 20 times. This will make it very tender and soft..
In a deep bowl, mix 50 g of brown sugar, 100 g of butter (butter), 1 tsp. cinnamon. Roll out the finished dough, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, wrap and cut into 3 cm pieces.Place the pieces on a baking sheet and let rise for half an hour.
You need to bake buns at 180 degrees, 10 minutes. Buns turn out to be rosy, fragrant, beautiful and very tasty.
Excellent baking is obtained on the dough with the addition of yeast and kefir. Such a successful combination of ingredients gives the structure of the dough fluffiness and lightness. The dough with yeast on kefir is ideal for making fried and baked pies with filling, delicious rolls and pies. Ease of preparation will surprise and delight housewives who value their time.
Dough for pies on kefir with yeast step by step with photo
We dilute the yeast in water, while you need to add a little sugar
Thoroughly mix kefir with butter, then heat it all over the fire. Add salt and sugar, as well as flour to this mixture
After the dough is kneaded, we wait until it comes up.
Roll out the dough into such sausages, then cut them into pieces. We leave them to lie down for 7 minutes
We wrap the filling for the pies and put them on a baking sheet
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, then grease the pies with yolk and send them there for 30 minutes
Delicious and hot cakes are ready, bon appetit