- Fluffy pancakes with milk without shaking will appeal to both children and adults Cooking time: 30 min .;
- Servings: 5;
- Kcal: 441;
- Proteins / Fats / Carbohydrates: 37.6 g / 7.9 g / 56.7 g.
Taking as a basis the recipe for fluffy pancakes with milk without yeast, buns will surely become a favorite treat for the whole family. They can be used as a complete meal or as a sweet tea addition. In addition, pancakes are served in a variety of variations (with jam, honey, etc.), so such a simple dish can be new every day..
The best lush pancakes with milk without yeast
The recipe for fragrant homemade pancakes will surely be a salvation on a weekend. However, in order to prepare a really worthwhile dish, you should take a few culinary secrets into your arsenal..
When frying pancakes, do not pour too much sunflower oil into the pan.
It is very easy and sometimes very interesting to follow their instructions:
- Properly selected flour. In most cases, pancakes are made from wheat flour, but variations are possible here: rye, buckwheat or corn equivalents are added to the dough. However, before starting work, the flour must be sieved! So she will be saturated with oxygen, and the pancakes will turn out to be lush and soft..
- A certain consistency of the dough. The mixture should resemble thick sour cream slowly dripping from a spoon. The dough should not spread in the pan!
- Room temperature of all products. About half an hour before starting work, all food must be taken out of the refrigerator and allowed to warm up a little..
- Insisting dough. After kneading, the dough should stand for about half an hour. After that, you do not need to stir it, you can just spread the formed pancakes on a hot frying pan.!
- Pleasant aroma. In order for the pancakes to acquire a certain piquancy, you can add vanillin or cinnamon. However, it is important not to overdo it, so that the taste of the dish does not turn out to be too rich.!
Each housewife who regularly prepares pancakes has her own special recipe. It is formed gradually, by trial and error. However, in the end, all the developments add up to a single scheme that allows you to bake really the best pancakes..
In a hurry: pancakes without yeast in milk
Minimum ingredients, maximum pleasure … What else can you expect from pancakes with milk without yeast! The most important thing is to choose high-quality ingredients for these purposes, most of which are in the refrigerator of every housewife. If something is not found, the deficit can be easily replenished in the nearest store..
If desired, the proportions of the components can be slightly changed, depending on taste preferences. However, initially it is best to try the classic recipe, the quality of which has been tested by time..
- Milk – 1 glass;
- Vinegar 9% – 1 tbsp spoon;
- Soda (can be replaced with baking powder) – 1 tsp;
- Egg – 1 pc.;
- Flour – 2 cups;
- Butter – 2 tablespoons l .;
- Sugar – 2 tbsp. l .;
- Vegetable oil for frying.
Step by step: recipe for pancakes with milk without yeast
It usually takes up to half an hour to prepare delicious pancakes. They should be served warm, when the taste is best revealed. Over time, all the processes of the hostess will be brought to automatism, but at the initial stage, you should prepare “with a margin”, because in half an hour you can not meet.
Milk pancakes are recommended to be used with honey or jam
The sequence is as follows:
- The mixture of milk and vinegar should be left for about 15 minutes. During this time, the milk will turn sour. If there is a ready-made sour product in the arsenal, you can take it too, dispensing with vinegar.
- Add egg, beat well. If possible, it is better to whisk it separately with a whisk, and then just pour it into a container with milk.
- Melt the butter in a water bath until smooth, add to the total mixture. This process takes up to 15 minutes, so it is better to put the oil on the fire in advance, just starting to prepare the dough..
- Add a pinch of baking soda, sugar, vanillin or cinnamon, stir again.
- Heat a frying pan, spoon into pancakes and place gently on the surface. Bake for 1-2 minutes on each side.
How to cook pancakes in milk without yeast (video)
It’s rare for an average family to go through a day without delicious pastries. It will not be difficult to make it quickly on your own, having a simple and proven recipe at hand. If there is a need for detailed processes, you can watch thematic videos. There, experienced chefs will do everything gradually, clearly showing each process. With such help, no one will be left without delicious pancakes.!
Recipe for pancakes without yeast in milk (photo)
In order to cook pancakes, you must prepare the necessary products in advance. We take a small container, pour milk at room temperature there and drive in two eggs Using a whisk, mix the mass thoroughly Now you need to add slaked soda to the mass Be sure to add a little sunflower oil to the dough and mix Carefully pour the sifted flour into the container The resulting dough should be mixed well until smooth. On a hot frying pan with a small amount of sunflower oil, we begin to spread the pancakes Fry pancakes on each side for a few minutes Ready-made pancakes can be served with sour cream or jam. Bon Appetit!