Correctly chosen green curtains will help to adjust the lighting in the room. The green color scheme is so diverse that it makes it possible to choose light solar curtains, as well as blue-green massive curtains.
Green curtains in the interior
The harmony in the room depends on many factors, the main of which are the color combinations and the texture of the curtains. In small rooms, airy, flowing curtains will look better, and for large, filled with sunlight, it is better to choose heavy massive curtains..
A few tips for choosing curtains in different shades of green:
- Intense green. The predominance of yellow tones in the interior will give the color of light green, and if there is more blue, then you get the color of an aquamarine or pine branch. The green tint can be either cold or warm, which must be taken into account in the interior. For example, in a hall with a low ceiling, a lambrequin will enhance the overhanging effect, and heavy dense curtains will visually reduce the space..
- Herbaceous flavor. These colors are great for children’s rooms.. They perfectly tune in to a positive understanding of the world around you. But the atmosphere of calmness will help to create the coniferous colors of the walls, emerald and other shades with a predominant predominance of blue-lilac, perfectly fitting into the design of the bedroom.
Green curtains will visually transform the space, making the room more spacious and high
For the office, dark green is perfect, which will help you focus on work and distract from various thoughts. In a room for preschool children, such curtains will also help to calm down and focus..
- Olive color.Yellow-green is very popular in the interior. He brings balance and optimism to people..
- Neutral green. By itself, it is beautiful in the interior – it gives the room the freshness of a bright meadow, helps to relax, stimulates mental activity. In addition, it goes well with different colors of the walls of the room and other interior elements..
Design of green curtains in the interior (video)
Curtains in an orange-green kitchen
Green goes well with different shades of orange. The principle of decorating a room in such colors is similar to the principle of decorating a white-orange kitchen. Orange and emerald cuisine will bring you a great mood and comfort. This interior design is suitable for a small and poorly lit room. The orange-green kitchen can be made in different styles. For example, for rococo and classical style, it is better to use orange-brown combinations. With this choice, the walls are preferred orange, and the furniture is chosen brown. The juicier the tone of the walls, the darker the furniture should be. If you don’t want to make the space completely orange, then hang orange-colored curtains and other suitable accessories. Thus, you will save your chosen room design..
Beautiful green curtains will help create a special mood and change beyond recognition the usual interior design
Choosing curtains for such an unusual kitchen, you can take advantage of the fact that fabrics can be of different textures. In a white-orange kitchen, translucent curtains with some shade will look. In an orange-green room, Japanese-style blinds will perfectly take place. And in the orange-brown decoration, thick curtains of deep colors look okay.
The combination of green curtains with different colors
In order for the green curtains to blend into the interior design, they must be combined with other elements and have color reinforcement in the decorative details. Significant support for the green color of the curtains – the choice of curtains in the color of the walls of the room, repeating the shade, pattern with which they are decorated.
Particular attention should be paid to the combination of all shades present in the room.
Let’s take a look at the matching colors with green:
- White and green. Eternally young classics of any interior. Green curtains are best used in combination with a white ceiling and walls. Pure white can be replaced with wallpaper with a white-green tone.
- Brown or sand and green. For dark brown room walls, light green translucent curtains are better suited. And thick heavy curtains are best left for light beige interiors..
- Orange and green. Children’s rooms are usually decorated in orange-green tones. This tone helps in the formation and development of attitudes..
- Blue and green. Emerald curtains are in perfect harmony with blue-green decorative elements, especially when the color of the curtains is close to cold tones.
- Gray and black with green. In a room with a gray scale of walls, it is possible to use both dark emerald and turquoise shades. And if the interior design is close to black, then green curtains in this case will give the room a gothic look.
Green curtains: choosing the right one (video)
You can decorate windows with green curtains both in the kitchen and in the living room. The environment always plays a major role in the creation of the decor. Do not be afraid to experiment and show imagination with a shade of curtains – it is the green tone that can create a cheerful and unusual interior design for you, as well as achieve comfort and coziness in the house..
Design of green curtains (photo)